How do I register on the platform?
1. Click on the "Register" button / link:
2. Then fill in the registration form, especially the required fields marked with an asterisk.
3. In the address field, if you work in a company branch, enter the address where you actually work (the address of the branch, not the company's headquarters).
4. Make sure that the e-mail address provided is correct - all correspondence from the platform will be sent to this e-mail.
5. Agree to the processing of your data and click "Sign up":
6. You will receive an e-mail confirmation (if the confirmation does not come, check your SPAM inbox). Your account is not active yet - first we need to enter the submitted data and activate the account.
We receive your completed form and verify the data, enter them into our ERP system, configure them accordingly. After completing the work, we activate your account.
7. After activating in our system, you will receive an e-mail confirming the account registration on the platform. The e-mail will contain a link to confirmation of account registration. After clicking on the link, after confirming the registration, the platform account will be fully functional.
I created a B2B account, but I can't log in?
There are several possibilities:
1. We have not yet managed to register your account – we need up to 24 hours to do so;
2. You have not clicked on the activation link - check your inbox (after 24 hours), including the SPAM folder and click on the activation link;
3. Another error has occurred and we need to check it – send us information about the problem from the e-mail you provided when creating a b2b account to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the difference between a B2B account and an Fitter Club account?
The B2B account is intended for customers, companies who want to cooperate with Ergom. A B2B account has more functionalities than an Fitter Club account.
As a B2B customer, you get:
- The ability to place orders.
- Access to personalized prices, trading conditions and promotions.
- Online inventory information.
As an Fitter Club client, you get:
- Access to electronic versions of manuals and additional multimedia materials.
- Modern account management panel and contact history with Ergom
How do I log In to the platform?
Click the "Log in / Register" button, in the menu that slide out, in the login part, enter your email address and password, provided during registration. Click "Sign in".
Logging in is also possible from the level of the registration form on the platform:
I forgot my platform account password
If you have forgotten the password to your account on the platform – in the login form, under the "Sign in" button, click the "I forgot my password" link.
You will be taken to a new window, where you will have to enter a valid e-mail, which is the login to the account on the platform and to which a link to reset the password will be sent:
After clicking the "Submit" button, an e-mail will be sent to you, with a link to reset the password.
After clicking on the link from the e-mail, you will be able to set a new password for your account on the platform.
Why is my price no different from the list price?
You probably haven't been allocated rebate terms yet.
Agree on discounts with your sales representative.
The salesperson sends these conditions to us, we enter them into our ERP system and then send them to the platform.
Because discounts are a very large amount of data – the transfer takes place once a day, at night between 1:00 and 3:00 AM. Most often, you will see your prices after the discount, on the next day, after their export to ERP.
What do statuses in orders and offers mean?
In orders, the possible statuses are:
Sent – the status is given after sending the order from the platform, the order has not yet been processed in our ERP,
- Confirmed – the status is given, after issuing a confirmation for the order in our ERP; in the order history in the platform, on the order, you can check with what delivery dates the order has been confirmed,
- In execution – the status is given, as from our ERP we will send a picking list to the warehouse; when the goods are waiting to be picked up by the courier; in the order history in the platform, on the order, you can check what quantities of items are being realized and which will remain to be implemented,
- Invoiced – status is given, when the order is invoiced,
- Canceled – status is given as a line or the entire order will be canceled from the ERP level.
In requests for quotations, the possible statuses are:
- Sent – the status is given after sending the inquiry from the platform, the inquiry has not yet been processed in our ERP,
- The answer has been given – the status is given, after issuing an offer for inquiry in our ERP; in the history of requests for quotations in the platform, you can already view the response to the inquiry, with the conditions we offer you,
- Completed – status is given, when you transform the offer into an order and place an order,
- Expired – the status is given when the validity of the offer expires, and the order is not placed.